Terms & Conditions of Business
These are the terms and conditions that you must agree to before booking a party or placing an order. References below to “Digital Ninjas, “we” or “us” shall be read as references to Digital Ninjas Scotland.
These terms and conditions relate to the purchase and use of Digital Ninjas services including but not limited to party packages and purchase of goods. By accessing or using any part of our website the customer agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
LEGO® and the LEGO® logo are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group of Companies, which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse Website.
- To secure a birthday party booking a booking party form must be completed and returned to Digital Ninjas. A copy of this form can be found on our website at https://www.digitalninjasscotland.co.uk/book-a-party/
A £50 deposit is required at this stage to secure the booking. Please note that all deposits are non-refundable
- By returning the booking form and deposit you are entering into a Contract with Digital Ninjas and will be liable to pay for the party in full unless you provide us with more than 48 hours notice.
- If you need to cancel the party please let us know as soon as possible. If you cancel within 48 hours the full balance will still be payable.
- The full balance will be payable on the day of the party, if paying cash. If paying by BACS, payments to be made up to 24 hours before the actual party.
DELAYS OR CANCELLATIONS
- In the very unlikely event that Digital Ninjas has to cancel a party, we will notify the customer as soon as possible and any payments made will be refunded to the customer in full.
- If extenuating circumstances such as severe weather or transport issues prevents us from reaching the venue customers will be given a full refund of any payments made. Digital Ninjas will contact the customer directly to make them aware of any issues as soon as they occur.
- Royal Mail will fulfil delivery of customer’s items purchased on the Digital Ninjas website. Digital Ninjas will inform the customer before, during or after completion of the customer’s purchase the estimated delivery date.
- Digital Ninjas run and manage an efficient and effective service. Occasionally the delivery of customer’s items may be delayed by circumstances outside our control. If for any reason we are unable to deliver the items within the original timeframe then we will notify the customer of the delay and new timeframe as soon as possible.
- Further information can be found in our Shipping and Refunds Policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION HANDLING
For more information please contact us at Digital Ninjas Scotland, 20 Riverside Gardens, Musselburgh, East Lothian, EH21 6NW, by calling 0131 2856443 or emailing email@example.com